aheadWorks Advanced Reviews
We have launched numerous powerful extensions to the world’s fastest growing eCommerce platform Magento which serve to address gaps and exploit every opportunity in the entire eCommerce process. Whether it is user interface or marketing or operations management, you will find an extension that fulfills your needs.
aheadWorks Advanced Reviews
Product Reviews by customers are the # 1 resource for product research, according to the "Digital Consumer Behavior Study" conducted by Avenue A/Razorfish. 86% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision. Given these stats, can you afford to miss the opportunity to generate and showcase rich review content? Our Advanced Reviews Magento extension is designed to encourage customers to submit their reviews and make it extremely easy to do so.
Check out these exciting features and benefits of Magento Advanced Reviews:
- Generate lots of reviews with the simple-to-use review interface- Customers may not be great writers but can tick off pros and cons from a list. What's more, they can even add pros and cons you've not covered!
- Customers can report inappropriate reviews by others
- “Do you find this review to be helpful?” field gets instant feedback from the reader - summary of answers is shown below this question to help other readers make a purchase decision
- “Would you recommend this product to a friend?” field gives you a true picture of what your customer thinks of your product
- Logged in customers can view all their reviews by clicking "All my reviews"
- You can enrich your Product pages content with as many automatically displayed customer reviews as you want. The additional settings tab allows you to specify whether the latest, the most helpful or with the highest rating reviews will be shown
- Ensure credibility of reviews by controlling the quality of the reviews- Option to restrict adding reviews to logged in customers only. This helps attract only serious reviewers
- "Do you find this review to be helpful?” field too can be restricted to logged in customers
- You can also restrict adding reviews to customers who have purchased a product
- Social bookmarks bar helps your customer share reviews
- Pros and cons list can be configured by admin and set up store-wise
- Option to sort reviews by Date, Average Rating, or Helpfulness
- Learn about new reviews in no time
With the ‘email notification of new reviews’ option you will receive notifications on your e-mail addresses New powerful features available since the 2.0 version:
- Spam protection
Now you shouldn't worry about spam in your reviews as the spam protection has been added to the "Write Your Own product Review" form as well as to the Abuse and Helpfulness links.
- Order status for posting reviews
You can specify order's status to allow customers to post reviews if "Only those who bought the product can review it" is enabled.
- Reviews management via AJAX in frontend
No additional page reloads are required. All your site visitors' actions – reviews sorting, filtering, etc. - are performed via AJAX.
- Additional variables for default email template
New variables are available for usage in your templates - nickname, product name, review text, review id, and review URL. Make your notifications more personal and informative.
- Reviews summary block with reviews statistic
A quantitative and percentage analysis of the product ratings results can be represented in a reviews statistic block in the frontend.
- RSS feed for reviews
This new ability allows you and your site visitors to follow new reviews easily, comfortably, and efficiently.
The URLs to reviews pages have become more SEO-friendly. Moreover, there is more information in the review page title since the 2.0 version.
With advantages such as these, online marketing couldn't get any better!
Have a question?
Please log in to ask a question.