Sends an email after a given time range to customers which failed to login.
- A customer tries to logon several times with a wrong password
- Failed tries will be logged into the database
- If the logon is successful, the fail entry will be deleted from the database
- A cron job checks for customers which failed to login every 10 minutes
- All customers are informed by mail that they failed to logon
The customer uses a link in the mail to reset their password
This extension should stop frustration of customers if they fail to logon because of forgotten passwords.
Have a question?
This extension is not supported through Xtension Galaxy by a developer.
If you are the developer who authored or maintains this extension, please register a Listing Member account to participate and optionally, sell extensions in this marketplace.