Surcharge by Fooman
We are a proud Silver Magento Technology Partner and have been developing extensions since the first Magento version was released. Fooman is based in New Zealand and has a fast growing customer base of Magento agencies, developers and merchants in more than 70 countries.
Surcharge by Fooman
Charge more or less based on payment method, credit card type and/or customer group or add a small order fee.
Surcharges made easy
Pass on expensive payment provider fees to customers in an easy and transparent way, without increasing your product pricing. Alternatively, encourage customers to use cost effective payment options by offering a discount for these payment methods.
Flexible surcharge options
Surcharge according to a range of flexible criteria including payment method, customer type, product, country or region of order, and even shipping method.
Charge a small order fee or enforce a minimum order amount. Apply surcharges only to orders below or above a specified value.
Fine grained control over credit card surcharges
Impose a global credit card surcharge, a surcharge only for particular card types, or different surcharges for different card types.
- These targeted surcharges require your store to be running a payment solution where customers enter credit card details on your website (rather than an external payment solution).
Integrated surcharge display
Surcharges and a configurable surcharge description are automatically displayed in the following places:
• Print Order page
• My Account Order View page
• Customer sales emails generated by Magento
• Pdfs generated by Magento
Quick and easy to use
Easily add, manage and delete surcharges in minutes. Do it all from the Magento backend without technical knowledge.
Charge more or less based on:
• Payment method
• Credit card payments (card-specific surcharges are possible if customers enter credit card details directly on your website)
• Customer type
• Country or region of order (based on either billing or shipping address)
• Shipping method (add a surcharge for mandatory insurance or extra handling fees for certain shipping methods)
• Enforce a minimum order amount by adding an extra fee to orders below a specified amount
• Charge a small order fee on orders below a specified amount
• Customer group filter option on all surcharge types (except product surcharge)
• Country filter for payment surcharges - surcharge customers only from specific countries, or surcharge everyone except customers from specific countries
• Order minimum/maximum filter for payment surcharges - apply surcharges only to orders below/above a specified value
• Surcharge can be a flat rate or a percentage fee (except product surcharges, which can be configured as a flat rate fee only)
• Configurable surcharge description
• Surcharge details are automatically added to the checkout, Print Order page, Account Order View page, customer sales emails and pdfs generated by Magento
• Fine grained control over how surcharges are calculated - choose to include or exclude tax, shipping and discounts, or simply surcharge based on the grand total
• Choose where the surcharge is displayed in the checkout totals sort order
• Choose to display surcharges including tax, excluding tax, or both
• Choose which tax class applies to surcharges
• Set different surcharges on a per store basis (multi store capable)
• Comprehensive user documentation
• Free updates for 12 months
• Covered by our 30 day money back guarantee
• Compatible with Magento's 'Checkout with Multiple Addresses' feature
• Google Checkout is currently not supported
• Please read the FAQ on our website product listing carefully if you are also running another payment extension (especially a One Step Checkout module), as some modules are not compatible with Fooman Surcharge
Fooman Support & Return Policy
30 day money back guarantee
Have a question?
Please log in to ask a question.